Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Can't Disable Intel Optane Memory - 0XA0070031

Mgsham
Beginner

Hi all,

I'm hoping I'll be able to get some assistance here, as my searches have not been fruitfull.

I'll attempting to disable Intel Optane Memory, but get the error status 0xA0070031. A quick search of this directs me to the below linked site.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056928/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

My system is AN515-52 (Acer) which means I unfortunately cannot apply this fix as my bios do not show Intel Optane Memory volume. Is there another way I can deconcatenate (as recommended in the link above)?

Many thanks in advance. I'm left scratching my head.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mgsham.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community Support forum.

I received your thread regarding your Optane Memory that cannot be disabled, I will be glad to assist you.

Please let me know the following:

1. What version of Intel Rapid Storage Technology or Optane software is installed?

• You can view this in the "About" section of the tool you are using.

2. Full system report using Intel SSU:

• Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system:
  • Open the application and click Scan to see the system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan.
  • Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

3. Did you purchase the Optane Memory separately or did it come preinstalled in the system?

I will follow up on April 22nd or we can schedule a different date if necessary.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mgsham.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if you had any questions regarding my previous post or confirm if our assistance is still required.

The thread will be closed on April 27th or we can schedule a different date if additional time is required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mgsham.

Good day,

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if our assistance is still required.

I previously tried to gather some additional information like the system report and RST version to look for possible recommendations, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored for support, if our assistance is still required, please open a new thread or contact us via any other support methods (phone, chat, or web ticket) in the following link (please select the appropriate location): https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos