- This is caused by Windows 10 1903 update.
- To fix this click on Windows key + x.
- Click on Apps and Features.
- Select "Optane Memory Extension" (on the right pane) and uninstall it.
- Read this for additional help https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000030517/memory-and-storage.html
Thank you for the help. I thought that was the issue. I went back to the old windows will that be a problem when uninstalling Optane Memory Extension?
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask this but it order to stop the notification I turned off file explorer notifications by right clicking and disabling them in the notifications. I can't work out how to turn them back on now as in the notification settings there is no option to turn File Explorer notifications on.
- How to enable/disable File Explorer notification: https://www.howtogeek.com/267369/how-to-disable-notifications-in-windows-file-explorer/
- I suggest you to update your Windows again and uninstall the Optane Memory Extension.