Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel Optane Error

Clueless115
Beginner

Hey Guys,

Hoping someone can help.  I have a Dell G3 15" 3590 Laptop.  Up until maybe the last couple weeks or so it was running perfect fine, doesn't get used too often.  Recently after an update noticed that google chrome kept coming up with an error message:

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning : can not load the file DLL ´iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll´ : Can not find the specified module. ( Exception HRESULT : 0x8007007E).

Did a bit of looking online and was suggested to uninstall the Intel Optane Memory Storage and Management and then reinstall, so I tried this and it stopped the error message, great.  But now when I load the application it tells me that my system is not ready for Optane Memory due to their being 'No valid disk pairs'

I'm 99% sure this error wasn't there before.

Any suggestions as to what I could try?

I've attached snips from the Optane Management thing and from Disk Management

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Clueless115 

1. Did you disabled Optane Acceleration before uninstalling the Intel Optane Memory Storage and Management ?

2. BTW, I don't see Optane Memory module in your computer. In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos