Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Intel optane memory and storage

Hallou90
Beginner
the problem occurs in windows 11, I made a clean installation of windows 11 and if I go to the settings notifications from other broadcasters intel optane memory and storage does not come out
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Hallou90.

Thank you for creating a new thread, but it was brought to my attention that you may also be the owner of the other thread since both accounts use an almost identical e-mail (Gregg1 and Hallou90). If this is the case, please let me know so we can close one of the threads as duplicate.

Based on the description of the problem, what you are trying to do is manage the notifications of the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management, but this application does not show up in the list of apps in the "Notifications and Actions" section.

Please provide us with the full system report requested in the other thread, you can upload/attach the file here.

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-window...?

2. Open the application and click Scan to see the system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

Also, how did you install the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management? via the Microsoft Store or during the Intel RST driver installation?

I will follow up on June 17th in case additional time is required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos