Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

May I know how to setup the module for Optane Memory in RST application?

AChun11
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi AChun11,

Which version of the Intel® RST do you have?

I recommend you to download the latest one from the following site. Please consider that you can also use the Intel® Optane™ Application to setup the module. Both applications work for this purpose.

Before installing one of the applications above, please uninstall first the one that you have to avoid issues.

Let me know if they work for you to setup the module.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DiegoV_Intel

Hi AChun11,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

If you are using the Intel® RST Application, there is a tab that says “Intel® Optane™ Memory” that is used to manage the module. In order to enable the module, you just have to click on the Enable button under the “Status” tab after the system has been properly configured (BIOS and OS).

Please check the following picture as reference and let me know if this clarifies your doubt.

RST_Optane_Setup.jpg

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
AChun11
Beginner

Currently i just had this status( Attached with Picture below) in my system, so i need to wait my Bios to update ? Thanks for reply.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi AChun11,

Which version of the Intel® RST do you have?

I recommend you to download the latest one from the following site. Please consider that you can also use the Intel® Optane™ Application to setup the module. Both applications work for this purpose.

Before installing one of the applications above, please uninstall first the one that you have to avoid issues.

Let me know if they work for you to setup the module.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi AChun11,

I will be waiting for your updates.

On the other hand, if you were able to setup the module with either the Intel RST application or the Intel Optane application, please let me know.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
AChun11
Beginner

Yup, i already follow your steps, i uninstalled the RST application and install the Optane memory, Its works! Thank you so much Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi AChun11,

It’s great the Intel® Optane™ Memory is setup and working in your system.

Thank you for the confirmation. If you ever have another issue or concern related to the module, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’ll try to help you in any way possible.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos