Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Read VPD data from PCIe Configuration Space

Praveen__Kumar
Beginner

How to read VPD data from PCIe Configuration space ??

https://www.ics.uci.edu/~harris/ics216/pci/PCI_22.pdf - In Spec mentioned about data structures 

From which offset need to access VPD data?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Praveen__Kumar.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your thread and I will be happy to assist, but first I would like to know if you can provide us more details about your inquiry, for example, if this is related to a specific Intel product.

With those details I can confirm if I can help you looking for information, or at least route your inquiry to the appropriate support area.

I will follow up on January 13th just in case.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Praveen__Kumar.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if you had time to review my previous response.

Please let us know if there are any details you con provide, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on January 18th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Praveen__Kumar.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure.

I previously tried to gather additional information in order to properly route your inquiry or assist you, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored by Intel support, so please open a new one or contact us via any of the available support methods if required.

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos