Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1346 Discussions

Remove Raid 0 from Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management. PLEASE HELP!

Zoonosis
Beginner

I cannot get the Raid 0 to be removed through Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management. Picture 1 shows The first PCle at 3,726GB and the second PCLe at 1,908. Originally I was trying to just get all the memory onto one drive, but when the raid 0 was setup with Intel Optane, it is only giving me 3,815GB instead of 5,634GB. All in all, I'd like to just REMOVE the raid and go back to what it was. What can I do...? Picture 2 shows my Disk Management and the excess GiGs are nowhere to be seen..

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Zoonosis,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well. Could you please share a snapshot of the defective part with the serial number visible? or kindly provide the full product specification. Additionally also let us know if this product was shipped with the system or if you bought it separately.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Zoonosis,

Greetings for the day!

This is the first follow-up regarding the issue (Remove Raid 0 from Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management. PLEASE HELP!) you reported to us.

We wanted to inquire whether you had the opportunity to review the plan of action (POA) we provided.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Zoonosis,

Greetings for the day!

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution and would appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Zoonosis,

Greetings for the day!

This is the third follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're committed to ensuring a swift resolution and would greatly appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

If we don't hear back from you soon, we'll assume the issue has been resolved and will proceed to close the case

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos