Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
Examine Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
63 Discussions

msi Z390-A PRO + work with Intel Optane persistenter Speicher 2X 128GB PC4-21300 DDR4-2666

anonymHH
Beginner

hi all

i need help 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, anonymHH.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your ticket regarding this particular board and Optane Memory, but since there are no details posted in the case description, I'm not really sure how we can help.

Please provide as many details as possible and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will follow up on July 12th in case you need additional time.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @anonymHH.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if you can elaborate a bit more on your inquiry so we can help you.

The thread will be closed on July 17th if there is no response.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
anonymHH
Beginner

msi Z390-A PRO + i5 9600kf 

corsair ddr4-4000 

gtx1660

after i put Optane Memory single and or with my another ram  in my system pc nothink work 

black screen  i can no more go bios and another

thanx for fedback

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, anonymHH.

Thank you for the information.

It is necessary to confirm if the hardware that you plan to use is compatible with persistent memory.

For example, your processor does not list support for persistent memory, as this is generally for Xeon processors only:

- https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/190884/intel-core-i59600kf-processor-9m-cache-up-to-4-60-ghz.html

Regarding the board, I do not think that particular platform supports it either, but I recommend you to contact the system manufacturer for more information on this or other platforms they offer that support persistent memory so you can plan your build accordingly.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know, but if that is not the case I will proceed to close the thread on July 17th

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, anonymHH.

This message is to follow up on your support thread to confirm if we can help you with anything else.

I previously shared that your processor and platform combination are not compatible with Persistent Memory, and recommended to contact the board manufacturer for assistance regarding PMEM compatibility with other products they may offer to plan the build accordingly, as it is necessary to confirm if the hardware that you plan to use is compatible with persistent memory.

The thread will be closed right now, and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos