Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
438 Discussions

Intel Online Service Center keeps logging me out while trying to open a warranty support request

Wolfgang4
Beginner

Dear Intel Support and Forum Board Members,

my initial problem is that I have a broken H10 512 GB SSD. More details to my broken Optane SSD at the end of this message.

My current _actual_ problem is, that I get instantly logged out from the Intel Online Service Center website, while I am trying to open a support ticket for initiating a warranty request for my Optane SSD.

Till yet I've tried current Edge (120.0.2210.91 64 Bit), current Firefox (121.0 64 Bit) and current Chrome (120 64 Bit) browser. The behavior is the same on those 3 browser. And it is not dependent on which page I am currently viewing. It can happen directly after SSO login or on the "search for answers" page or for example on the "continue to open a ticket..." page.

It seems that some (time?) "trigger" forces a reload of the Intel Support Center website (occasionally based on SalesForce if that helps for the matter) and out of the sudden, I'm getting logged out and thrown back to the starting page without my previously active SSO session.

I have to do the complete login sequence again in order to continue my service request (at least some already filled text fields had saved the previously entered values).

I have seen that there had been issues with the Online Service Center in the past (one case leads back to 2017 - It was assumed it had something to do with a broken DNS service) - But I could not identify a solution or workaround for my current "get logged out again" problem. Maybe someone knows help or Intel IT can have a look at the Online Service Center?

BTW: If someone at Intel, related to Support for Optane SSD, is reading this and capable to help with my initial problem - the broken H10 Optane SSD module - that would be also highly appreciated - Many thanks in advance:

I bought the H10 512GB Optane SSD on the 7th of Dec in 2022. Till December 2023 the SSD had worked perfectly well. Before new years eve I did a cold start of my computer - I encountered an error page "no bootable device found" and after that I'd realised in BIOS that my H10 SSD (which had been the booting device) was missing. (I have other devices, a 2 TB Intel SSD and an additional SATA SSD which are still working and displayed in the BIOS).

I've tried the Optane SSD in the second M2 slot of my motherboard. Without luck - not found by BIOS. Then I have tried an external USB M2 casing for the SSD and booted an "Rescue OS" - Again no luck - No recognition of the Optane SSD.

Additionally: No help from my reseller as he says it has been an RMA module resale and I am now overdue to his granted 12 months reseller warranty and that I need to contact Intel support directly for checking manufacturer guarantee. - I hope I can find help at Intel Support.

kind regards

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Zoltan,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Since you have opened a new case from the web portal. You will be contacted thru there.

Thus, we will proceed to close this thread.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wolfgang4
Beginner

Small update - Meanwhile I managed to submit the support ticket to my initial broken SSD problem (...tenaciously or stubborn as I am...) - The Online Service Center references my support ticket with request number 06102356.

kind regards
Wolfgang

0 Kudos
Chensuming
Beginner

same as me this website always logging me out of support ticket still can't using it

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Zoltan,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Since you have opened a new case from the web portal. You will be contacted thru there.

Thus, we will proceed to close this thread.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support