Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16630 Discussions

Intel Agilex® 7 FPGA F-Series 008 | AGFB008

qmx_testeng
Beginner

Hello,

Wondering if there is a way to create SVF files to program indirectly a QSPI memory attached to the FPGA, and what would be the conditions to be able to do so, or if it is allowed for this family of devices.

The goal is to program the external QSPI memory in production with a tool that can import and interpretate SVF commands. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi qmx_testeng,

My apologies, I may have overlooked your post. We would recommend to use .rpd file instead for flash programming.

Please refer to the Intel Agilex User Guide under sub-topic, 3.2.6.1. Programming Serial Flash Devices using the AS Interface

on page 121: https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/790902?fileName=ug-ag-config-683673-790902.pdf

Regards,

Fakhrul

Fakhrul
Employee

Hi qmx_testeng,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos