Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16623 Discussions

Quartus 22.1lts on Ubuntu 22.04 lts Aborted

CAlex
New Contributor II

Hi,

when it installed and ask me whether I want to started the quartus the result shows:

CAlex_0-1678355999247.png

any one knows how to fix that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CAlex
New Contributor II

Hi,

I found out the problem. It's duel to the windows sigle language edition, which cause the Quartus can't change the locale and rewrite the CL_ALL path.

I upgraded the windows to pro and installed again and it turns to work fine.

Thank you for your response any way.

Have a nice day!

reguards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi CAlex

From the looks of the files that you have in your download folder it seems different from the official download link.

Could you try re-downloading the installation file once again?

Please try downloading from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software-kit/757261/intel-quartus-prime-lite-edition-design-software-version-22-1-for-linux.html

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
CAlex
New Contributor II

Hi,

I found out the problem. It's duel to the windows sigle language edition, which cause the Quartus can't change the locale and rewrite the CL_ALL path.

I upgraded the windows to pro and installed again and it turns to work fine.

Thank you for your response any way.

Have a nice day!

reguards.

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since this thread been resolve, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos