Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

CFI flash not detecting

Anu_Jayan
Beginner

Hello,

I am working on custom board of Cyclone 10 GX FPGA. I need to test the cfi flash memory & need to have "avalon cfi flash driver" selected in the Driver Name instead of none, as seen in bsp editor. How do I add that. Can anyone suggest a solution. Thanks in advance.

bsp editor tabbsp editor tab

Regards

Anu Jayan

0 Kudos
9 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

May I know you are referring to which document to run your niosII design and what quartus version which you are using?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

Any follow up from previuos comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
Anu_Jayan
Beginner

Hi Aik Eu,

I am using Quartus version 20.4. I have loaded the FPGA files based on the instructions from the person who generated the file for Cyclone 10 GX board. He is using Quartus version 22.4 in Windows system. And he is able to detect the CFI flash driver into the Project_bsp--> Drivers,  in Eclipse.

Regards,

Anu Jayan

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

Is it possible to provide the design file for me to reproduce the issue?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
Anu_Jayan
Beginner

Hi Aik Eu,

Can you share me your email, so that I can share the design files.

Regards,

Anu Jayan

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

My email address ia aik.eu.tan@intel.com

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

From your email, I think the path issue is related to the problem of the folder structure of the project. I have try to include the file(.sopcinfo) to open a hello world project in eclipse but got errors. I think will need to create the project with quartus then generate the .sof and sopcinfo only open eclipse to have a correct folder structure in order to have correct path reference.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

Any follow up from previous comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Anu_Jayan,

I am closing this thread for now. Do consider re-open a new thread if there is further follow up.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos