Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
448 Discussions

Windows GHRD for cycloneVsoc make failed

CAlex
New Contributor II

Hi

Under SOCEDS v20.1 and Quartus Prime lite 22.1std using MSYS2 running make generate_from_tcl failed duel to the QUARTUS_ROOTDIR error, following is the printscreen of the error:

CAlex_0-1700736896554.png

My variable is correct but the makefile overwrite that.

I tried to fix that but found out:

CAlex_1-1700737073425.png

Any solutions please?

Reguards

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
aikeu
Employee

Hi CAlex,

To run make generate_from_tcl we will need to initiate the nios2_command_shell

Is ~/intelFPGA/22.1std/nios2eds/nios2_command_shell.sh \ working before you run the generate_from_tcl ?

Link before shows the steps in getting the ghrd and compile the ghrd using commands:

https://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/BuildingBootloaderCycloneVAndArria10#Cyclone_V_SoC_and_Arria_V_SoC

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi CAlex,

To run make generate_from_tcl we will need to initiate the nios2_command_shell

Is ~/intelFPGA/22.1std/nios2eds/nios2_command_shell.sh \ working before you run the generate_from_tcl ?

Link before shows the steps in getting the ghrd and compile the ghrd using commands:

https://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/BuildingBootloaderCycloneVAndArria10#Cyclone_V_SoC_and_Arria_V_SoC

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi CAlex,

Any follow up from the previous comments?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
CAlex
New Contributor II

Yes I worked, thank you for your help.

Please do what ever you want to this thread

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi CAlex,

Great to know that the issue has been resolved! I am closing this thread for now.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos