Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Help:Running Sample_Enclave project Error

Shn_Y_
Beginner

Hi,

Recently,When I run the Sample_Enclave project without debugger in the IntelSGXSDK,
I get the error that "[sgx_create_enclavew ..\urts\win\urts.cpp:83] Couldn't open file with CreateFile()
App: error 0x200f, failed to create enclave."

So how to solve this problem?
Thanks for your help!^_^

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi,

Could please tell me how are you running your sample application through command prompt or directly from IDE?

If you are running application directly form IDE means, we need to set some properties. Please find the attachment for your reference

0 Kudos
Shn_Y_
Beginner

Surenthar Selvaraj. (Intel) wrote:

Hi,

Could please tell me how are you running your sample application through command prompt or directly from IDE?

If you are running application directly form IDE means, we need to set some properties. Please find the attachment for your reference

Hi

Thank you for your response and the problem has been solved according to your method.

There is another question.After I imported the enclave.edl  file into the application project,there is no content in the enclave_u.h and enclave_u.c.

And the result of compiling application project is " error C3861: “send”:identifier not found".  

How could I solve the problem? Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi,

Could you please share your code with us, will check and let you know.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos
Shn_Y_
Beginner

Surenthar Selvaraj. (Intel) wrote:

Hi,

Could you please share your code with us, will check and let you know.

-Surenthar

Hi

It goes wrong in vs2013 and has run successfully in vs2012.

Thank you so much.^_^

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Which version of Intel SDK, are you using for Visual Studio 2013? If you are using Intel SDK version 1.1, then install the latest version of Intel SDK (Intel SGX SDK for Windows v1.6.102.34899.exe).

-Surenthar

0 Kudos