Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

how to subscribe IAS api

stdanley
Beginner

Dear all,

according to the document: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/develop/public/us/en/documents/sgx-attestation-api-spec.pdf

---------------------

Subscribing to IAS API requires Service Provider to be logged in to the portal using Intel® Developer Zone account. Service Providers that do not have an Intel® Developer Zone account can create one using a “Sign up” link on the portal. Upon successful login, Service Provider can subscribe to IAS API. Successful subscription provides Service Provider with the following artifacts required to use the API: • Service Provider ID (SPID) – unique identifier of Service Provider for given API. SPID value needs to be provided in the first 16 bytes of BASENAME field in Quote structure. • Subscription Key – unique API key that Service Provider needs to use to authenticate itself to the service. Subscription Key needs to be provided in the header of each request sent to IAS. Confidentiality of Subscription Key in the request is protected by encrypted connection to the service (over HTTPS). IAS will reject any requests with no or unrecognized Subscription Key

-----------------

I have signed in ,and subscribed(only I could subscribe:"Product DEV Intel® Software Guard Extensions Attestation Service") got SPID, and two keys: "primary key" & "secondary key",

But I couldn't find a way getting the "subscription key" used in IAS api call.

Do I need to subscrib other service to get the "subscription key"? 

I have found no link about this.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sahira_Intel

Hi Stdanley,

The Subscription Key is the Primary Key you obtained from the IAS portal.

Sincerely,

Sahira

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hi Stdanley,

The Subscription Key is the Primary Key you obtained from the IAS portal.

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos