Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
88 Discussions

Feature Request to make the app better

kadejrabe
Beginner

1. Dark Mode - Dark Mode is an essential feature for this app, most people I know for sure very much dislike light mode, and for me personally it makes the app stand out from everything else on my desktop in a bad way

2. Download Older messages - If I put my laptop into hibernate mode like I usually do since windows sleep sucks I don't get my messages to come through anymore and I have a "hole" of missing messages, furthermore upon using intel unison for the first time I now have zero of my previous messages in view, if intel unison could take all my old messages whether by default or manually and display those that would be awesome

3. fix "stuttering" when I send a message through intel unison for a moment until it goes through if I'm typing another message consecutively it will freeze as a I type, if this could be fixed it would make the experience using the app much more fluid and stable

Overall Ever since I learned about Intel Unison from a YouTube Short, I have been very happy with its existence but if the goal is to make it easier for people to move away from the apple ecosystem its not quite perfect yet, and it needs some improvements, personally I would never daily drive a mac and have always been a Windows/Linux user so this app has made a great improvement in my daily tasks as an iPhone user

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kadejrabe,

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks for your feedback. I have shared the information given. We will pass the information on to the corresponding team in charge. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

kadejrabe
Beginner

Thanks for giving a response, its great to know that my requests have been seen/acknowledged, I really do think that this app is great, and i'm excited for the future development

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kadejrabe,

We appreciate you took the time to share the feedback that you consider will make the application more suitable and appealing. We are working on improving our products, and recommendations help us continue working on this.

Since the information has been shared with the corresponding team, we are now considering closing this thread; however, we would like to know if there is any other question or support that you are looking for. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kadejrabe,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos