Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Persistent "Connection Lost" error after all Intel Unison/WiFi/Bluetooth driver updates

NetBurstingHeat
Beginner

I've been trying to open the app since the day of release, and I'm still getting the "Connection Lost" error every time after update. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant updated the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz and Intel Bluetooth 5.3 every time the new drivers came out. I checked both firewall & network protection and Webroot Antivirus software and nothing was red-flagged on Intel Unison. I tried turning it off/on and no dice. Why am I getting this error even though my nearly-year-old Intel EVO laptop matched the hardware requirements?

The hardware details of my 12th Gen Intel EVO laptop:

• Manufacturer: ASUS
  • Model: Q529ZA
  • CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H
  • MEMORY: 16GB
  • NETWORK: Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz/Bluetooth 5.3
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

NetBurstingHeat, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to this scenario and in order to try to fix this Intel® Unison problem of "Connection Lost" error message, please verify the suggestions provided in the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000097046/software.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello NetBurstingHeat, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello NetBurstingHeat, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos