Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
80 Discussions

Unison Message Threading No Longer Available ?

Brendan_Brinn
Novice

Let me begin by saying that I love what the Intel Unison product enables me to do !!  For years I've wanted to be able to connect my iPhone to my PC so that I could send / receive messages.  I've been using Unison for several weeks with the Messages layout as shown in the User Guide https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/Intel_Unison_UserGuide.pdf.  

However, today I no longer have access to that layout and instead receive a popup from the bottom of the screen.  From there I can select a contact or enter in a phone number and send a message.  But then any past messages and my replies are removed from view.  When I receive a message, I have to go to the Notifications area to look at it; once I have that too is removed from view.

This is a big step back for me in terms of usability.  I don't understand why I would need to go to two places to review a phone conversation, and the lack of visibility for my conversation threads means that I have to rely on the phone rather than using the Unison app.  Is this behavior controlled by a setting which I can change, or is this supposed to be new functionality going forward ?

Labels (2)
42 Replies
yromano
Beginner

This is cool ! Where can I download the latest version from?

Thanks !

0 Kudos