Previous I had issues with /MD with visual studio 2017 (https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/oneapi-data-parallel-c-compiler/topic/852438)
I have recently installed visual studio 2019 and the solution in that thread no longer seems to work. I can still manually add /MD to the additional options and it works, but this gets wiped every time I regenerate the cmake. Is there additional cmake options I need to set?
Will you please give us details of all the steps that you have followed previously. Also, send us a detailed step that you are following now with a small reproducer so that we can reproduce it from our end.
And if we get the same issue we will report this to our concerned team and will ask them for feature requests.
If it gets solved then it will be easy for us to share the exact solution through which you can work.
Sorry for the delay in response but I've tried to create some dummy projects seperate from my problem project to reproduce this issue but it doesn't seem to trigger the issue. There must be something particular about the particular setup I haven't found yet. The issue seems to be with libcmt.lib.
I can fix it by manually adding the /MD flag in the solution settings after cmake generation.
If I find out exactly whats causing this I will post back here...