Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

mpiifort: Command not found

Dylan16
Beginner

Hi all,

When trying to use the make command to compile using a Makefile I keep getting an Error 127 " opt/intel/oneapi/mpi/2021.2.0//bin/mpiifort: line 695: ifort: command not found.

I followed the installation guide and ran the "run a sample project" successfully. I already took a look at previous comments about a similar issue but it didn't solve the error.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please provide the system environment details?

Please make sure you run the setvars.sh/setvars.bat file before running the makefile and share with us the complete error log.

Could you also please provide the reproducer code so that we can investigate more on your issue?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we didn't hear back from you, Is your issue resolved? If not, please provide the details that have been asked in my previous post.

Thanks & Regards,

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we have not heard back from you, we are considering that your issue has been resolved and we have answered all your queries. So we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos