Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

BSplines ??

jmorgie
Beginner
This probably doesnt go in this forum but I cant figure out where to put it.

I am looking for a routine / package that calculates [1D] Bsplines and allows for interpolation of intermediate points. I think that MKL does not include BSplines. Is there another Intel package that provides? is there a well known shareware solution?

thaniks

Jim
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rhys_Ulerich
New Contributor I
The GNU Scientific Library also has B-spline capabilities. Many of the routines it contains are C ports of Netlib's pppack that was mentioned in this thread.

- Rhys

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArturGuzik
Valued Contributor I
I'm unaware of any Intel distributed package.

Your friend is Netlib. Tak a look at this link.

A.
0 Kudos
Andrey_N_Intel
Employee

Hello Jim,
You are right, at the moment Intel MKL does not provide functionality for B-spline related computations. B-splines and some other types of splines are used underneath of image processing routines (like ResizeSqlPixel) available in Intel IPP library. I'm not sure that API to those splinesis provided in Intel IPP.
Thanks,
Andrey

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
That's right. That functionality are underneath for many image processing functions, but there are no API available for the current versions of Intel IPP.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Rhys_Ulerich
New Contributor I
The GNU Scientific Library also has B-spline capabilities. Many of the routines it contains are C ports of Netlib's pppack that was mentioned in this thread.

- Rhys
0 Kudos