Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6981 Discussions

Error "undefined reference to `for_stop_core_quiet' " when compiling with oneAPI MKL

Yuxi
Beginner

I recently switched tp oneAPI from Parallel Studio for my cluster using linux. My code is in fortran and I used to compile it with "ifort -o file.e file.f -mkl=sequential -static-intel" with no problem. Now after switching to oneAPI, I got error "undefined reference to `for_stop_core_quiet' " when compiling it. Does anyone know what's causing the issue and how to fix it? Much appreciated!

Note: here is my compile line using oneAPI: 

ifort -O3 -o file.e file.f -I${MKLROOT}/include/intel64/ilp64 -i8  -I"${MKLROOT}/include"  ${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_blas95_ilp64.a -Wl,--start-group ${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_intel_ilp64.a ${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_sequential.a ${MKLROOT}/lib/intel64/libmkl_core.a -Wl,--end-group -lpthread -lm -ldl

Yuxi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Can you please tell us the oneAPI version and compiler version. And also please use the appropriate cluster libraries and MPI library using the link line advisor.

Link:https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/components/onemkl/link-line-advisor.html

Let us know if you face any issues.

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Can you please let us know if there is any update?

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing this thread. If you need further assistance, please start a new thread.

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos