Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 10.3 Update 8 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011, Intel C++ Composer XE 2011, and Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel MKL 10.3 update 8
- Data Fitting component: Added a set of new data fitting functions covering one-dimensional algorithms for vector spline construction, cell or bin search, and evaluation, differentiation, and integration of the spline interpolants. Includes support for:
- Linear, quadratic, cubic, step-wise const, and user-defined splines
- Cell search with configuration parameters for optimal performance
- User-defined interpolation and extrapolation
- Vector-valued functions
- Column- and row-major storage formats
- Sparse BLAS: Improved compressed sparse row matrix-vector multiply (?CSRMV) performance for very sparse matrices on high core counts supporting Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- FFTs: Improved the performance of the 1D double precision FFTs on systems supporting Intel AVX
- Statistics functions: Improved the performance and scalability for computing the Variance-Covariance and Correlation matrices (FAST method) on Intel Core processors
- Added a Microsoft* Visual Studio* project tool for building custom DLLs from static library files
- Bug fixes
- Note: The static OpenMP* runtime library has been deprecated and there are plans to remove this in a future version of Intel MKL for Windows*. For more information visit our knowledgebase article or give us your feedback by replying to the notice on the Intel MKL forum.
- Read the release notes online for the latest information.