Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 11.0 Beta update2 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 and Intel Composer XE 2013
What's New in Intel MKL 11.0 Beta update 2
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) enhancements:
- FFT: Added additional optimization for AVX/AVX2 which gives significant performance improvement for complex-to-complex FFTs of sizes 8, 12, 14, 21, and 96
- Intel Xeon processor enhancements:
- LAPACK: Introduced support for LAPACK version 3.4.1
- FFT: Added configuration parameter DFTI_THREAD_LIMIT which limits the number of threads per descriptor
- VSL: Added Support of Conditional Bitwise Reproducibility (CBWR) feature to VSL summary statistics
- Implemented local threading control function (mkl_set_num_threads_local) which increases flexibility in threading control
- Other changes:
- mklvars.* script no longer set $FPATH in environment and internal variable MKL_TARGET_ARCH will not be exported. This change will not impact users as the Intel compiler no longer require the $FPATH variable
- Bug fixes
- The Intel MKL Reference Manual in HTML format is no longer available with the product(see the beta knowledgebase article online)
- Man pages and Eclipse help integration are no longer provided
Read theIntel MKL 11.0 beta Release Notes online for the latest information.
Check the deprecation list for important changes in future versions of Intel MKL
Have you registered to the beta program already?This was posted a while back when beta program was on going. itsrecently closed.
I'll remove the post soon.