Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 11.0 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013, Intel® C++ Studio XE 2013, Intel® Composer XE 2013, Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013, and Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013. Please visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel® MKL 11.0 : Release Notes
- Intel MKL introduces optimizations using the new Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) including the new FMA3 instructions. Here is the full list of functions optimized.
- Visit the Intel MKL 11.0 Performance charts
- Check out new functionality in Intel MKL, Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (CNR) formerly known as CBWR
- Register for our webinar on Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (or other software tools webinars )
- Give us feedback on CNR
- Read the Parallel Universe article: Using the Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) and Intel® Compilers to Obtain Run-to-Run Numerica...
- Learn how to use Intel® MKL with