Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Intel One API

DavidJacks
Beginner

I have created the module in spring boot application where have high calculation . I would like to invoke the oneAPI math from Spring Boot Java Application. How Can I invoke the OneAPI Math from Spring Boot Java Application?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mark_L_Intel

oneMKL does not support Java APIs. We support C/C++, Fortran, SYCL APIs. However,  3rd parties implemented Java libraries that interface with oneMKL for fast mathematical operations. I would recommend searching GitHub projects for such implementations. 

0 Kudos
DavidJacks
Beginner

Hi Mark 

Thanks for your reply . Can we use the Java21 Foreign function feature to invoke the oneMKL?

Kindly give your input on this.

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/21/core/foreign-function-and-memory-api.html

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel

Hi @DavidJacks, as I said earlier, oneMKL does not support Java APIs -- that means none of these are being tested. To my earlier comment: I just searched GitHub, and there are 3rd party Java libraries that use MKL at GitHub -- maybe you can find useful information there.      

0 Kudos