Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Intel going over to the dark side?

Paul_R_5
Beginner

I cannot install mkl and I own it, viz., I own the version which I tried to install.  My license was perfectly valid for 10.3.11 though it did later expire.  But I am only trying to re-install 10.3.11.  I know Intel has never claimed to be a pure rental model, therefore this must be illegal.  I am very angry at having wasted my whole evening trying to install mkl 10.3.11.  Please help soon, as I am starting to like the idea of giving Intel some very bad advertising.
Sincerely, Paul F Ringseth -- pringseth@gmail.com

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

Paul, what OS are you working on? in the case if you lic file is wrong - we will generate another one.

Gennady_F_Intel

Paul, checking our internal database we can see that you have  Math Kernel Library for Windows* Version: 10.2 EVAL version only.

Would you please clarify what exact version do you have and is it COM or EVAL version?

Gennady_F_Intel

Paul, the private email has been sent by this address:  pringseth@gmail.com