Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

Intel oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL) version 2021.4 is now available

Gennady_F_Intel

Intel® oneMKL is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance.

Intel MKL  2021.4 package is now ready for download.

Intel MKL is available as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit or from oneMKL product page.

Please see What's new in Intel MKL 2021.4 follow the link:  https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-math-kernel-library-release-not...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
matrix1
Beginner

Hi Gennady_F,

Greetings sir.   I am pleased to inform you that i am using OneMKL 2021,4 on 11th generation intel i9 platform.   I am an image processing (Earth Observation Satellites) person with  strong statistics background.   I am interested in Photogrammetry for 3D and VR.   

Having worked on UNIX workstations from Digital, Sun Microsystems, SGI and intel workstations from HP, Dell etc, under LINUX all my life from 1982, I am adjusting to windows 10 environment.   

I will keep in touch after initial phase teething problems are overcome.   I have linked a few MKL routines like Eigen Values, Singular Value Decomposition, DGEMMS.   I am working on least square solutions under svd as well as LU, related decompositions.   I only use double precision variables and have no interest in other options.   

I intend to parallelize these routines after I set up my environment and get the results.

With warm regards

Srinivas Koduri

0 Kudos