I am trying to install the latest standalone Intel MKL for windows (w_mkl_2019.0.117.exe). However when double clicking the file, I get asked for admin password and then... nothing happens
- Run as admin
- run after booting into admin account
- running from cmd (as admin)
- checking registry for wrong values regarding .exe
- running in different compatibility modes (Windows 8 and Windows 7)
- turning off Firewall and windows virus protection
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
OS Build 17763.1
I have another laptop with the same OS build where I don't have problems
here what local install team expert recommend to try:
could you give us the log file: : %temp%\w_mkl_2019.0.117_extract.log
1. rename w_mkl_2019.0.117.exe as w_mkl_2019.0.117.zip
3. run install.exe
Mike, could you please give us an additional OS version information, such as edition name, version and OS build number?
Actions to get this info:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > System > About.
- Under Device specifications, you can see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, you can find out which edition and version of Windows your device is running.