Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

MKL on VM of Centos 8

TABrea
Beginner

I am trying to install a version of the MKL libraries on a VM of Centos 8 running on a Windows 10 Machine.  I keep running into issues with the Install.sh giving the error IA-32 architecture host is no longer supported. 

Is there a way to manually install the libraries with out using the install.sh?  I just need the library that has the complex data types and FFTs.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel

It is not available to do, but as a brute force workaround, if you already have this version of mkl installed, you just can copy all of *.so, *.a, and header files to this VM system and it should work.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

It is not available to do, but as a brute force workaround, if you already have this version of mkl installed, you just can copy all of *.so, *.a, and header files to this VM system and it should work.

0 Kudos
TABrea
Beginner
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

This issue has been resolved and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

0 Kudos