Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

PARDISO on 64 bit

vikrantca
Beginner
Hello,
This is the first time I am using PARDISO on a 64 bit machine. I keep getting error code -1.
The example I am using is the PARDISO C sample installed with MKL.

Machine: Window Server 2008 R2, with Visual Studio 2010

I think this is more of a 64bit issue, but cant seem to find a solution.

Below is my link line:

/OUT:"D:\\VSNET35VS2010\\HPLinSol\\x64\\Debug\\MHPLinSol.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO "mkl_solver_ilp64.lib" "mkl_intel_ilp64_dll.lib" "mkl_intel_thread_dll.lib" "mkl_core_dll.lib" "kernel32.lib" "user32.lib" "gdi32.lib" "winspool.lib" "comdlg32.lib" "advapi32.lib" "shell32.lib" "ole32.lib" "oleaut32.lib" "uuid.lib" "odbc32.lib" "odbccp32.lib" /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"x64\\Debug\\MHPLinSol.exe.intermediate.manifest" /ALLOWISOLATION /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"D:\\VSNET35VS2010\\HPLinSol\\x64\\Debug\\MHPLinSol.pdb" /ASSEMBLYDEBUG /PGD:"D:\\VSNET35VS2010\\HPLinSol\\x64\\Debug\\MHPLinSol.pgd" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /FIXED:NO /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X64 /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE

Struct Member Alignment is set to 8.

If I set struct alignment to Defaut, the first PARDISO call gives me access violaton.

Thank you very much.

-VA
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gennady_F_Intel
Hi VA,
it might be caused the problem with compiling ILP64 Interfaces. Please see more details into MKL User's Guide, chapter 3, table 3-4
--Gennady
0 Kudos