Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Premier support MIA?

AndrewC
New Contributor III

I have a "critical" and now "showstopper" issue with MKL 10.0 Linux that I submitted on to Premier support on9/29/2008. I have had no response except a standard "thanks we are looking at it".

This is a MKL shared library location issue (see my previous posts) - not some complex numerical problem.

This is probably not theappropriate"forum" for complaints about Premier support ( what is?) , butI can't see any other way send a message about this...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Todd_R_Intel
Employee
To send comments on support you may follow the "Feedback" link in premier support. A form can then be used to call attention to the lack of response you're seeing.
An engineer will be responding on your issuein premier support shortly.
Todd
0 Kudos
AndrewC
New Contributor III
To send comments on support you may follow the "Feedback" link in premier support. A form can then be used to call attention to the lack of response you're seeing.
An engineer will be responding on your issuein premier support shortly.
Todd

Todd,

Thanks and the issue has been resolved ( see the separate thread). It was a tricky one.

I suppose it just points out the need for the support system to escalate/transfer issues to other engineers if the original one is not available for some reason so a support user is not left hanging...

Andrew

0 Kudos