Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Serious error while using PARDISO

ratnani
Beginner
hello,
i 'm trying to execute the sample code of PARDISO : pardiso_sym.f, and i've got this message:

OMP: Error #15: Initializing libguide.dylib, but found libiomp5.dylib already initialized.

OMP: Hint: This may cause performance degradation and correctness issues. Set environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE to ignore this problem and force the program to continue anyway. Please note that the use of KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK is unsupported and using it may cause undefined behavior. For more information, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support/.

it seems like after the call ofpardisoinit, it charged iomp5 and so it cannot charge guide forpardiso call...

what is wrong?

thank you

my Makefile is :

OBJECTS = pardiso_sym.o \

F90 = ifort -c

LD = ifort

FFLAGS = -O3

F90FLAGS = -O3

LIBDIR = -L/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/32 -L/opt/intel/Compiler/11.0/056/lib

INCLUDE = -I/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/include -I/opt/intel/Compiler/11.0/056/include

LIB = -lmkl_intel -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_solver -lmkl_core -lguide -liomp5 -lpthread

.f90.o:

$(F90) $(F90FLAGS) $(INCLUDE) $<

run: $(OBJECTS)

$(LD) $(F90FLAGS) $(OBJECTS) $(LIBDIR) $(LIB) -o $@

clean:

rm -f *.o *~ *.mod run

debug:

make F90FLAGS=-g FFLAGS=-g

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sergey_K_Intel1
Employee

If you are using MKL 10.0 on Mac32, the following linking line should be used
$ifort -w -I/Library/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/include source/dss_sym_f.f -L/ibrary/Frameworks/Intel_MKL.framework/Versions/10.0.5.025/lib/32 -lmkl_solver -lmkl_intel -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -lguide -lpthread -lm

All the best
Sergey
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

As an additional info please pay attention the next problem -you have to link only one of threading libraries either libguide or libiomp. We are encourage to use libiomp rather that libguide.
--Gennady

0 Kudos