We recently purchased MKL v11. While our internal team was working on acquiring the license, I installed a trial version of MKL.It works fine so far - no issues.
However, the internal team unpacked the TAR file provided to them, and it appears to be different than what I started with. My TAR included an install script "install.sh" which I ran to perform the installation. Their TAR did not include this, and when viewing the rpm directory there are these differences:
l_mkl_11.0.0.079_intel64/rpms (Provided via Trial download):
l_mkl_11.0.0.079/rpms (Provided after purchase):
We're deploying on RH Linux 5. I'm wondering if the internal team may have downloaded a different flavor than what I downloaded via trial download.