Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

compatabillity of libiomp5md.dll

mliber
Beginner

Hello,

I have a large sw project that uses 3rd party libs, one of them is linked with libiomp5md.dll version 5.0.2019.716. Is this dll forward compatible ? i.e. can I replace this dll with the one that comes with the latest version of oneApi, I want to use the mkl dlls from the latest version ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query.

Can you please share the compiler version using the libiomp5md.dll version 5.0.2019.716?

>>Is this dll forward compatible?

We will check it internally and get back to you.

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

In general, they are compatible. However, in corner cases, it may not work. There is no guarantee. You can try at your own risk, if it doesn't work then upgrade to the latest dll.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Can you please let us know if you have any further queries?

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos
mliber
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. Where can I download the older version of mkl (2019.5)?
thanks.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

To access older releases you need a version that includes Intel Priority Support, the free versions do not include this. Here is a link to the online store where you can get a commercially supported version >>> https://softwarestore.intel.com/

Please let us know if you have any further queries. If not, can we close this thread?

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
MRajesh_intel

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any further queries?

Regards

Rajesh.

0 Kudos
ArpitaP_Intel

Hi,

I assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will be no longer monitored by Intel.

Thanks!

0 Kudos