Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6975 Discussions

libiomp5.so: undefined reference to `memcpy@GLIBC_2.14'

chao_n_
Beginner

When I try to compile my code with "icc ... -qopenmp" or "icc ... -mkl", I run into an error "libiomp5.so: undefined reference to `memcpy@GLIBC_2.14". I checked the glibc version with "strings /lib64/libc.so.6 |grep GLIBC", and found that linux system had GLIBC_2.14. How can I solve the problem.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

icc --version?  

0 Kudos
chao_n_
Beginner
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Which version of OS do you run on? Please also check the list of OS supported/validated by MKL here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-math-kernel-library-system-requirements.html

0 Kudos
chao_n_
Beginner

I run it on CentOS Linux release 8.1.1911. C/Fortran OpenMP* Offload seems not to support CentOS. When my code doesn't inculde openMP code, it works well. Does it mean I cannot use -fopenmp or -qopenmp when I compile my code?

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

>>yes, or just use the accepted/validated version of CemtOS ( see System Requirements - CentOS* (latest version) ).

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

0 Kudos