Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

link error for _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp

rclaning
Beginner
I'm trying to compile some FFT code in VS2008 and I've got the following in my files:
#include "mkl_dfti.h"
#include "mkl_service.h"

and I've also included
mkl_cdft_core.lib
mkl_cdft_core_dll.lib
mkl_core.lib
mkl_intel_c.lib
in my project but at link time I get
3>mkl_intel_c.lib(dfticreatedescriptor_s_1d.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp
3>mkl_intel_c.lib(dfticreatedescriptor.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp referenced in function _DftiCreateDescriptor
3>mkl_intel_c.lib(dfticreatedescriptor_d_md.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp
3>mkl_intel_c.lib(dfticreatedescriptor_d_1d.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp
3>mkl_intel_c.lib(dfticreatedescriptor_s_md.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mkl_dft_bless_node_omp

and so on. What silly thing have I left out?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
in the case of 32 bit - here what you need to link : "mkl_intel_c.lib mkl_intel_thread.lib mkl_core.lib libiomp5md.lib"
for the future, please refer the MKL Linker adviser (http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mkl-link-line-advisor/) or user's guide recomendations also will help for these cases.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Petrov__Int
New Contributor III
Hi,

Please do follow the recommendations of the above referenced link line advisor.
Also, please note that you probably do not need the cdft libraries at all - they are for Cluster FFT.

Best regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos