Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander

EMA login

JPxAnderson
Beginner

After installing, I went to localhost:8084 but I'm not getting the homepage or login. Instead, all I get is 

EMA AJAX server #1
v1.5.1.0

In the upper left corner of the webpage. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

Thank you for joining the community

Could you tell what did you install and where exactly? It looks like you installed the EMA server into a computer but, like you are expecting to get the WebUI by trying to access the localhost. Am I correct? The EMA server will allow you to add endpoints for remote management, but you need to install the EMAagent.exe into the client for them to make it manageable. When the endpoint is properly added after the EMAagent installation, then you should be able to access the WebUI on the client by accessing the localhost, or by accessing its IP from a remote system within the same subnet.

I will look forward to your questions

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to reach you as a very last time on next Thursday 4th.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos