Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Intel AMT IDE-R Not working

Hassan-Engineer
Beginner
Hello

I am currently managing vPro machines with ME version v11.8.83

The IDER Boot does work fine on AMT vPro 11 Machine.

SOL/IDER settings in the MEBx enabled already

How to use this ide-r & how much size it's supported, if i have to install the OS to remote machine ???

Please help!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

Do you know what if the system you are trying to USB-R is in Client Control Mode or Admin Control Mode? It depends a bit on the provisioning method used. If the system is in Client Control Mode it will require User Consent from the target machine to allow USB-R.

Can you tell what remote tool are you using Intel Manageability Commander, Mesh Commander, or any other? Since AMT v11 and higher IDE-R was replaced with USB-R. Chances are you are seeing a deprecated (grayed out) option and you want to look for USB-R 

Let me know if this helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

I am just following up to double check if you were able to gather the requested information. Otherwise let us know if you require more time to accomplish this. I will try to reach you on next Tuesday 22nd. After that the thread will be archived automatically.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
Hassan-Engineer
Beginner

Hello,

Yes am seeing a deprecated (grayed out) option and want to look for USB-R, i am using MechCommander for manageability

0 Kudos