Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2878 Discussions

Intel Manageability Commander

rgord1
Novice

Has there been any progress with updating Intel Manageability Commander to allow for management of vPro NUCs which require TLS certification?

TIA!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Arun_Intel1
Employee

Hi Rgord1,

Greetings!

We are waiting on the product management team, but for now, there are no updates yet.

Best Regards

Arun_Intel

0 Kudos
rgord1
Novice

Thanks for asking. How about a version of Intel Endpoint Management Assistant that can run on Windows 11, and is not restricted to running on Windows Server!

0 Kudos
Arun_Intel1
Employee

Hi Rgord1,

Is there any other queries that you are looking forward to be addressed?

Best Regards

Arun_Intel

0 Kudos
rgord1
Novice

Thanks for asking. How about a version of Intel Endpoint Management Assistant that can run on Windows 11, and is not restricted to running on Windows Server!

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello Rgord,

Greetings!

The Intel Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel EMA) is compatible with both Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems, and is not restricted to running on Windows Server.

Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) software provides the ability to remotely and securely manage Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) devices beyond the firewall via the cloud on known Wi-Fi networks. Intel® EMA is cloud based providing both in-band and out-of-band using an agent in the operating system for any Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 platforms. Supported on all systems with Intel® AMT 11.8.79 or later.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
rgord1
Novice

Unless things have changed I think you'll find that while the EMA agent can be installed on Win 10 or Win 11, the server will only work if installed on Windows Server.

I know that the server could be installed on Windows 11, I did so myself about four months ago, but found that adopted scripts were not pulling the endpoints into EMA.

0 Kudos
Arun_Intel1
Employee

Hello Rgord,

Greetings!

Here the last note specifies that the windows 10 and 11 is for the end points such as laptops, where the windows server 2019 and windows server 2022 is for the Server end.

Please feel free to revert for any further queries.

Best Regards

Arun_Intel

0 Kudos