Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2886 Discussions

When opening the Intel Thunderbolt setup, I hit the install button and receive this message: Source File Not Found: C:\Intel\Thunderbolt\100x.cat What steps do you recommend to retrieve that file or re-install the program?

JCout5
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JCout5, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. I would need to have more information of the system you have since you have only mentioned problems related to Thunderbolt*. Here is some information related to Thunderbolt* support: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024279/boards-and-kits.html Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JCout5, Were you able to check my post? Let me know if you need any more assistance, if so, please provide me with the information I have requested. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JCout5, Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos