Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Como instalar o driver WDDM 1.0 no windows de x32 para Intel HD Graphics 4000

BMarq8
Beginner

Olá, Estou no windows 10 Pro x32, mas recentemente para ter um melhor proveito da minha máquina estou planejando mudar para a versão x64, mas gostaria de saber se ela consegue rodar o windows 10 de 64 bits com um bom desempenho, e como instalar o driver WDDM 1.0 necessário para atualização. Obrigado pela atenção e cooperação.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It you are providing more that 4GB of memory, you definitely should be on 64-bit Windows 10 regardless. If you are providing less than 4GB of memory, however, 32-bit Windows 10 may perform slightly better -- but 64-bit Windows 10 is certainly not going to take you into poor-performance territory.

On machines this old, Windows 10 should be able to resolve almost all devices included on your mobo. Updates for drivers - including that for Intel HD Graphics 4000 - should come automatically via Windows Update, but you may want to manually download and install the latest Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver yourself after installing Windows. It is available here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?wapkw=Intel%20HD%20Graphics%204000. Download the 64-bit package in .EXE form and simply run it.

It is unclear to me why you are bringing up the issue of WDDM 1.0 at all. Is something preventing the upgrade from running? As far as I am concerned, you should be installing from scratch regardless.

...S

Maria_R_Intel

Hello BMarq8,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel* Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the  Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding. 

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos