Items with no label
3335 Discussions

I have a NUC5i7RYH. I want to connect a microphone What at the optimal impedance (or impedance range and voltages) of microphone input and audio output (headphones or speakers)?

MFull11
Beginner
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello MFull11,

The interactive technical support for Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i7RYH has been discontinued. We are moving this thread to the Discontinued Products forum for peer-to-peer support. 

https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P000000PmraWAC/discontinued-products?language=en_US 

Hopefully, other peers can assist you.

Regards,

Adrian M.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
MFull11
Beginner
Hi Adrian, Thank you for your notice. However, this is not a peer to peer issue. It is a Question of Intel knowing and publishing it product specification and not leaving it to, potentially costly, user experimentation, Microphones can cost more than a new NUC. Consequently, experimentation could be costly if one invests $1000 or more in a microphone only to discover that its impedance is incompatible or not optimised, This is not about a conflict or failure of compatibility with a product from a third part manufacturer, This is about Intel product specification. Intel should know and publish product specifications. Therefore, I expect Intel Customer Support on this issue. Further, Intel discontinuing peer to peer forum on the NUC NUC5i7RYH is unacceptable, as It was only supplied to me new by Intel this year. Many thanks, Dr Michael Fullam-Stone MetaMind(r) Canberra, Australia MetaMgt@Hotmail.com<mailto:MetaMgt@Hotmail.com> 61 - 0414 752 808 Disclaimer: * Information contained in or attached to this email is confidential and may be copyright (c) of M Fullam-Stone, date sent or stated. * The content for the addressee only, and may not be used, reproduced, disclosed or distributed without sender permission. * Any views expressed in this message should not be construed as professional advice. * You are responsible for assessing, rejecting, accepting, adapting or applying such information to meet your own situation. * I believe my system precautions make this email and any attachments bug free. * You are responsible to have your system check incoming mail for your own security and peace of mind. * I accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, failure, damage, or issue resulting from this email, attachments, or its content. * Should your system detect an issue, please advise me immediately and I will investigate.
0 Kudos