Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Problems with graphic cards

EMárq1
Beginner

Hi!

I'm having issues with a graphic card, the model is Intel(R) Q35 Express Chipset Family, and I would like to update it because I'm experiencing graphic problems with a game, and the problem is that Intel doesn't support updates for this graphic card anymore. If somebody could lend me the update setup, I would really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This forum is for Intel NUCs.

As for the Q35 chipset graphics, it is not supported on windows 10, and you will be using the Microsoft generic driver. There is no update that will help you.

To resolve the problem, get a new(er) PC that is supported on Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos
EMárq1
Beginner

Hi ​Al.Hill

The system that I have is a Windows 7 Home Premium, not Windows 10.​

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Windows 7 is dead, and no longer supported.

And, the q35 is long dead and discontinued as well.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/31918/intel-82q35-graphics-and-memory-controller.html

You will not find a "update" available.

Doc

0 Kudos
EMárq1
Beginner

So, what is this link for? Downloading something?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, it is intended to show you the age (2007, thirteen years ago), and what downloads are available.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello EMárq1,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

We just would like to add that due to Graphics Drivers for Intel® Q35 Express Chipset being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos