Items with no label
3335 Discussions

To Eliza - the RealSense Viewer and Depth Q. Tool not working again.

VT000
Beginner

Hello,

I haven't noticed yesterday, the Record option is not working in 2.17.01. version, but I can see the RGB and Depth streams. Also, I can save them in PNG, but I can't save the BAG file with Record button. When I press the Record button, the RealSense Viewer closes. This is all happening in 2.17.1. The newer versions of the Viewer and Depth Q.T. I can not start.

Thank you.

Best regards

Dear Eliza and Support Team,

I have a problem again. The Viewer and the Depth Q.T. are not working again. They didn't start. The rs-capture works. The SDK version is 2.21.0.

The old version 2.17.1 works only, like in my previous post about this. I have updated the Windows to newer version 1709. According to your specifications, all the SDK versions should work on this Windows. All the other programs work perfectly.

What wrong with the SDK?

Thank you in advance.

Laslo

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, We are looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience! Best regards, Eliza
0 Kudos
VT000
Beginner

Dear Eliza,

I don't know what to do. Here is the collected system info too. The Viewer and the Depth Tool can't even start, the problem is worse, than the previous time (this is for all versions after the 2.17.1). The 2.17.1. version can't record the BAG file, but I can save the RGB and depth images in PNG. The Win is 1709 (like before). The laptop is working perfectly, excepting the SDK2. The camera drivers are recognized and working well. Maybe the Win10 version of SDK2 has some problems.

Thank you,

Best regards

0 Kudos
Alexandru_O_Intel
Hello VT000, Thank you for your patience in receiving a response. After several tests, we were unable to reproduce the described behavior. To rule out any machine issues, could you please test this on a different PC to see if the same behavior persists? Best regards, Alexandru
0 Kudos
VT000
Beginner

Hello Alexandru,

I don't know what is the problem. All the settings on the PC are the same. The Viewer 2.17.1. can't do the recording option, the Viewer closes after I push the record button. All the next versions can't even start after I click on icons. I have another older PC with Win7, but that is not an option, because the laptop has no USB3 port.

Are there any specific requirements for Win10 that I can't find?

Thank you.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, No, but since the issue is not reproducible, the root cause might be that particular PC. Thank you, Eliza
0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT, Did you had the chance to check on another Windows 10 computer? Thank you, Eliza
0 Kudos