Items with no label
3335 Discussions

sr300 + RSSDK 2016_R2

ggera
Novice

I had to reload this older RSSDK (2016 R2) to continue projects in Javascript (Windows 10)--Now I can no longer get the required "resource access token" (the link in the .js files is broken and i get the following error (I recall earlier that I downloaded a one-time software file)/I really need to access my earlier JavaScript projects that I made with the RSSDK R2/any help is much appreciated :

{"error":{"code":400,"errors":[{"domain":"CapabilityProxy","extendedHelp":"","message":"","reason":"CP-001","sendReport":""}],"message":"Invalid parameter received in request.","requestId":10}}

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ge53,

Thank you for interest in the Intel® RealSense™ Technology.

In order to provide better assistance, could you please elaborate a little more regarding what were you trying to accomplish when you began experiencing the issue?

Were you using RealSense SDK R3 when you mentioned that you had access to your earlier JavaScript projects?

Do you have any other information about the one-time software file that you downloaded?

What do you mean by "the link un the .js file is broken"?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Andres
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ge53,

I was wondering if you had the chance to check the questions from the previous post.

Regards,

Andres
0 Kudos