Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

LIBVA_SUPPORT in sdk 2014

l_k_1
Beginner

Hi,
1. Download new Media SDK 2014 for Clients, See code for vaapi from samples. Where can I find these files ?

#if defined LIBVA_SUPPORT
#include "vaapi_allocator.h"
#include "vaapi_device.h"
#endif

2.  use mediasdk_sys_analyzer.exe says 1.8 HW not support
I use CPU:    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
so, which cpu should i update to ? 

Please Help.

Regards,
LK

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi LK,

Some code is shared between the samples for Windows and Linux.  The vaapi include files are part of Media SDK for Linux Servers and not part of the Windows releases.  LIBVA_SUPPORT is not defined on Windows.

For mediasdk_sys_analyzer, the highest API level available for HW acceleration is 1.7 for this release.  As is often the case with Media SDK, the software implementation comes first to provide a functional preview. Code can be developed for the SW implementation and in most cases it will run without changes when the HW implementation becomes available.  Hardware support for 1.8 features is under development and will be part of a future release.

Regards,
Jeff

0 Kudos
l_k_1
Beginner

Hi, 

Got it .
  Thanks, Jeff.

Regards,
LK

0 Kudos