Migrating to SYCL
One-stop forum for getting assistance migrating your existing code to SYCL
39 Discussions

DPC++ Compatibility Tool Specifictation

Christoph9
New Contributor II

Good day,

we are currently writing a paper about the DPC++ compatibility tool. We would like to read about the current capabilities of the tool, however: the specification link on the tool's website is no longer available.

Here is the link of the tool, click on Specification and you get the error 404: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/dpc-compatibility-tool.html

Can you please fix this and give us pdf of the specification until the website works again?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Intel forums.

We are able to access the specification link on the tool's website you have mentioned.

I am attaching the screenshot of the specification link. Please let us know if you are facing the issue.

ShivaniK_Intel_0-1677477665286.png

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
Christoph9
New Contributor II

Hey Shivanik,

I meant the other specification link:

this_one.PNG

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

We are working on it and will get back to you.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

We are working on this issue internally and will let you know once it's fixed.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Your issue has been fixed. Please check if you could access the Specification link & please confirm if we can close this case.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
Christoph9
New Contributor II

Hey Shivani, thanks for you reply!

The specification link now leads to the oneAPI specification. However in this document, there is still missing the current specification of the DPC++ Compatibility Tool.

Where can I get the specification of DPCT? We write a paper, as mentioned. Therefore it would be great if you could provide us a specificaation, stating what exactly DPCT does support and what not.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Christoph

0 Kudos
Jeanette_F_Intel
Employee

Please see the Intel DPC++ Compatibility Tool Developer Guide and Reference for the latest information about the capabilities of the Compatibility Tool. 

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we did not hear back from you could you please let us know whether the link provided in the previous post resolves your issue?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance please post a new question.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos