- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0.14393
- Graphics Driver Version: Intel HD Graphics 4000 184.108.40.20625
- SDK Version: Intel OpenCL SDK 2016 R2 220.127.116.110
- Visual Studio Version: Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 14.0.25425.01
Hi, I have the below two message boxes popping up whenever I open Visual Studio after installing Intel OpenCL SDK.
I have tried removing the SDK, and the messages doesn't appear after that.
I have also tried removing the Intel OpenCL extensions in Visual Studio without uninstalling the SDK itself and the messages stop appearing, but doing so I lose the syntax highlighting and kernel debugging features.
Is there anything wrong with the integration between Intel OpenCL SDK and Visual Studio 2015 Update 3? I remember having this issue with Update 2 as well. Visual Studio 2012 and 2013 doesn't seem to have this issue.
Thank you for this report. In the past there have been some issues with getting all of our Visual Studio integrations updated to the new Visual Studio SDK version.
So far I have not been able to replicate the behavior you're seeing, but I will check with our dev team.
Worst case, are you able to proceed with Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 for now?