OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

Intel SDK 2016

benjamin_m_
Beginner

Hi all,

I'd like to extent my programming skills in OpenCl Programming. Right now I modelling environmental questions in Java, but I'd like to improve computation speed with using OpenCl.

So I downloaded the SDK and installed the Eclipse Plugin. I was able to build the examples on the Intel website. But I ran into a very very stupid beginners problem, how do I start the compiled programs? Is there some kind of step by step tutorial on how to start working in OpenCl with these examples?

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Benjamin, 

You can find some of the getting started tutorials, videos on our training webpage. Refer to Getting Started with Intel® SDK for OpenCL Applications Developer ToolsOpenCL™ JumpStart Tutorial and Optimizing Simple OpenCL Kernels: Modulate Kernel Optimization to start understanding and using OpenCL. 

Hope you will find the content helpful. Let us know if there is any follow up question or if you have any feedback on OpenCL SDK.

Thanks, 
Surbhi

0 Kudos
paulo_o_1
Beginner

esse e a melhor

0 Kudos